Provide the organizational and management structure to deliver the program of activities identified in the Strategic Plan, including:
- Develop and conduct the “premiere” international conference on asphalt paving technology and organize a series of symposia on specific themes.
- Prepare and distribute a newsletter to the world community with up-to-date information on asphalt.
- Utilize the ISAP website to promote and facilitate technology exchange and to develop new activities including, but not limited to:
- Technical database
- ISAP Distinguished Lectureship
- Promotion of and participation in regional conferences
- Expansion of membership in both the individual and corporate grades
The current ISAP organizational management and structure consists of:
- Board of Directors
- Executive Committee of the Board
- Executive Administrator
- Standing Committees
- Ad hoc committees set up to deal with the international conferences.
All standing committees will be chaired by members of the Board of Directors and can include participants from the membership at large.
Provide an improved organizational management and structure to achieve the activities described in the Strategic Plan.